I got Lost today...

If that's where I think it is then it's a beautiful part of Scotland. Great memories of the roads and hope to be up there later this year

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

If that's where I think it is then it's a beautiful part of Scotland. Great memories of the roads and hope to be up there later this year

[emoji1303] The roads up that way are fantastic, as is the scenery. This is just at Strathdon, in the foothills of the Cairngorms. Well worth a drive if you're up that way later this year!

ive not seen you round Northampton mate.

and racing blue looks nice mrizzle

Thank you for kind words everyone!! [emoji1303]
[MENTION=41063]Pav[/MENTION], jaysus...you've got keen eyesight. They've only started to bug me in the last few days :worried: but I'm not sure if I would paint them or not. Have you done it in the past? Have you any recommended products for doing it? What's the longevity of any products that you've used to date (if any)? Sorry for all the questions!

piece of cake to paint them..i've done mine as soon as i got new discs fitted..some members recommend the Hammerite or any high temp paint will do..will look spot on :wink:

Lol @ Pav spotting the hubs.

Believe theres pics of me Smoottriting (Hammerite smooth) my hubs on my thread.

2 careful coats back and front in Black. Looks the nuts compared to rusting hubs.......and i dont expect to be re-applying anytime soon.

Lol @ Pav spotting the hubs.

Believe theres pics of me Smoottriting (Hammerite smooth) my hubs on my thread.

2 careful coats back and front in Black. Looks the nuts compared to rusting hubs.......and i dont expect to be re-applying anytime soon.

dont know why the discs are being sold untreated anyway..it can spoil the look of your car...yeah as above...

dont know why the discs are being sold untreated anyway..it can spoil the look of your car...yeah as above...

They were exactly the same on my RCZ...but all of them were untreated. They looked fine for about 2 months! :worried: Thanks for the advice guys, I suspected that that's what you might recommend using.