How to tighten the tailgate catch?

Is it simple? I remember reading about it in a thread before but can't find the damn thing!

It keeps knocking and its irritating me and im away to service it tonight so thought id do this also.

I seem to recall that you need to first remove the boot slam panel trim, undo the luggage loops, remove the two clips, and then the bolts for the striker plate should be revealed.

I also wondered this, but settled for the couple of layers off electrical tape round the boot lock method. Definatley made a huge difference.

As above. I did it but didn't tighten the bolts enough, so it went back to the way it was.

Hi
I maybe have same problem. I can hear some knocking from boot when driving really slowly for example parking first gear and turning car i can hear strange knocking noices from boot. How i fix this, any guide with pictures?

There is also plastic clips holding it in place aswel, i just pulled it off.

i have used 2 small rubber O rings under the lower hatch buffers located on the rear lower bumper area - just pulled them out and dropped an O ring in to make them sit a few mm higher and cause the boot to sit tighter