How to remove the front bumper?

Anyone have any pictures?

I'm going to be taking it off to get to my lights tomorrow night.. Don't want to snap anything!

Cheers

Pop the bonnet, 2 bolts either side of the bonnet catch, a plastic flat head screwdriver clip next 2 each headlight. Then under the car theres 2 bolts securin the bumper undertray 2 the subframe. Then remove the front inner wheel archs which are secure by a few big plastic clips a two screws underneath securing 2 the undertray. Once removed theres a bolt betweem the bumper and arch near 2 the lip, them the bumper sides wil pul out from the wing (give a gud pul as them clipped into the wing.) them the whole front bumper wil just pull up and off. Then just undo the fog lights (theres a main plug on the passager side 4 both) and a drain pipe that just clips into the bumper same location as the fog plug. while off u might aswel remove the box that restricts airflow 2 the plastic induction infront of the engine. Did this wit mine. Hope this helps.

i managed 2 change my bulb last wkend without removing bumper took a good few hrs and lot of cuts on hands removed battery all the casing and air feed pipes unless its the light unit ur changing and not just bulbs