How to get this display on my 200?

I believe your referring to the optional extra called the 'RS Monitor' - it has to be specced at factory. There have been threads relating to retro-fitting it, but if I remember rightly have not come across anyone who has done so successfully. I may be wrong though.

Yes that's the RS monitor. And it was a option. I believe if you do a search someone's said he
could retro fit it but you have to have a certain radio set up and doesn't always work?!

Ah damn was hoping it was already on the car, sounds like alot of trouble to go through to get it though

IIRC, Could be wrong but you need the headunit, display and loom + mic

Then a clip to program it.

When i was looking at doing this i stopped at potentially spending £100 on a new display and not having a garage know how to program it. I havent seen the clip software so unsure wether its a simple on/off option or a complete install.

I hear the only option is to buy a low mileage 200 in racing blue that has it fitted........ :wink:

I have it fitted and never really use it. You can't really look at it whilst driving in a spirited way. The lap timer could be useful on track, the G meter is fun but not that useful. I wouldn't bother with the expense of fitting it, even if it is possible.

Found this on the twingo forum assuming the parts are the same between the car.
Part
You need another display, part code: 280347874R. Then it is only matter of connecting the car to CLIP, following steps above by UrbanD. Once done, on the display should be "Renault Sport" and its done, you should be able to start functions via stalk control...

Then to program
Ok so these are the basic steps when connected to Renault CLIP system:

1. select the 653 ECU (multimedia ecu)
2. go into programming mode (upper right icon with some tools on it)
3. select "write configuration" on the left side menu ( second icon from the top under the home )
4. Select CF001 from the menu on the right and re-calibrate the newly installed RS Monitor
5. After doing that you can re-configure the language of the screen and thats about it.

Assuming you already have the Bluetooth head unit, otherwise you'll need that too

Just get a Turbo Gague off eBay.. Only costs about £40, plugs into the OBD port and gives you a choice of about 100 different readings..

I have mine set to Manifold Air Pressure, engine coolant temp, inlet air temp and voltage. There's also a real time horsepower screen :wink: ignore the readings I had it on foreign mode..

Boooost%20thingy_zpsbllq9gs8.jpg

20140113_123824_zpscelppoj_edit_1390067599379_zpsotavnbzu.jpg