How to fit CUP spoiler in clio Gordini??

Hello in my Gordini clio i have stock GT spoiler, and i have question does anyone known how to replace it for Cup spoiler.

Is it possible on this tailgate?
I known that i have to replace third stop light to stock from clio without gt spoiler.

I post photos of my spoiler.
Waiting for your help.
64772918178470047590_thumb.jpg

69487114127928079743_thumb.jpg

i think u might have some issues fitting a cup spoiler to that mate although u might just be able to remove the spoiler thats on it and fire a cup one one. Probably best trying to speel to spray shack on here or a body shop

I'm sure that the tailgate its totally different when you have the gt spoiler, if you want yo for a cup spoiler you will need a new tailgate.

I'm not sure that i need new or another tailgate.
Because i spotted on mine tailgate something like recess/dent done in factory for third stop light.

Click to zoom, red lines show where is that recess/dent.
18688947688127534899_thumb.jpg
This is for third stop light in another place, like in standard clios, without gt spoiler.

Are you sure i need to change tailgate? - dont think so...

Only problem could be with changing the position of third stop light and sprayer for window, to place like in normal clio (stock).

I can confirm 100% you will need a whole new tailgate. I went on a mission a while back for many months researching whether it was possible to fit a cup spoiler when I had the GT spoiler from factory fit.

I got all the way to the point where Renault sprayed my cup spoiler, pulled my GT one off and uncovered many lumps and holes and weird indents under the GT spoiler. It wasn't really possible to get the angle for the connection of the cup spoiler and I didn't want it looking like I had hammered parts of my roof in. Shame I didn't get a picture of it really.

With the indent you have. I had that on mine and though 'oooo this is the hole to put my light into, perfect' but it wasn't :nope:

Your only option is to buy a new tailgate and cup spoiler, then maybe sell your tailgate with GT spoiler to someone else.