How much!?

Yea that's the price and the arch has two of them but without it you asking for trouble on that side stones etc. can get in and onto the AUX belt and one person on here got a stone under the belt which snapped the aux belt wrapped around the pulley and skipped the timing destroyed the head. Most damaged cars are hit on the corners and it is a part most scrap yards don't care about so throw away to get at something else, drivers lower the cars and destroy the liners. So what has happed to yours then.

i had to change one on mine due to water damage from going through a deep trough of water it was expensive back then approx £50-60...not sure how the price can be double over a few years to be honest for a bit of plastic..i didnt pay retail got it trade via my local dealer!

Yea that's the price and the arch has two of them but without it you asking for trouble on that side stones etc. can get in and onto the AUX belt and one person on here got a stone under the belt which snapped the aux belt wrapped around the pulley and skipped the timing destroyed the head. Most damaged cars are hit on the corners and it is a part most scrap yards don't care about so throw away to get at something else, drivers lower the cars and destroy the liners. So what has happed to yours then.

It was something I noticed only after buying the car. Looks like the car has hit a large rock or something underneath the bumper at the front, which cracked the front bumper under tray. The crack in the undertray has broken the front mounting brackets off for the wheel arch liner, so the liner can flap about. The liner has then rubbed on the front wheel and has worn away.

So I still have about 80% of the liner in place, it's just the bottom of the liner is knackered. I have managed to secure it from rubbing on the wheel anymore with zip-ties.

I am in the process of trying to find both the wheel arch liner and the undertray so that I can fix it all properly and securely. but it looks like I am going to be about £250 in for some plastics.

Not to push you away from here but if you are on Facebook a gent called Lee Renault Robinson advertises broken mk3 RS' regularly and would probably have one.

Similar Thread Suggestions