How much do you want one of these!?!?!?

I think it's the new twingo. autoexpress showed a sneak shot of the new twingos rear showing the rear windows black glass in the same shape as that car and it actually turns into lots of mini lights showing through the glass. Looks absolutely funky...

2q2en2o.jpg

Last edited:
Lol I can bet a months wages the new twingo will not have rear wheel drive and a mid mounted megane 265 engine :tongueout:

Lol I can bet a months wages the new twingo will not have rear wheel drive and a mid mounted megane 265 engine :tongueout:

I thought that. I think it looks pretty cool though, although a bit small for me. Same way I really like the 500abarth but doubt I could never bring myself to own one.

I'd be surprised if this is a new Twingo, given the obvious inspiration from the 5 it'd seem a bit odd to create a car inspired by an older model but not re-use the name.

renaults tie-up with merc means the smart and twingo will be platform sharing....and the platform will be rearwheel drive.....but! they have "fallen out" over future plans so all is not rosey :coffee:

just wonder if this is on that platform....

I thought the Twingo only just got facelifted so it seems abit soon to be developing the new Twingo platform doesnt it? Would this not be something seperate?

Similar Thread Suggestions