Hot cars all in a row!

Arran

I Love Lamp
Platinum Member
Got on the M54 in Wolverhampton the other day, to be passed in my work van by this fleet of fine vehicles!

2011-08-25162920.jpg

We have a

60 plate Porsche 911 Carrera GTS
11 plate Mini Cooper SD (never seen one before, the new performance diesel)
11 plate BMW M1 Coupe (not seen one before)
11 plate Caterham
11 plate Aston Martin DB9? drop top.

All together, following each other. Not sure where they had been or whatever, but that has got to be £250k worth of auto exotica surely?

pistonheads meet ?

car mag photo session?

need to be careful getting excited over a diesel mini :thumb1:

Yeah I think the diesel probably just took a wrong turn and cut the 911 up while applying make up...

Was also probably a white 911 until the mini tried accelerating and coated the 911 in soot! :wink:

The guy in the Mini waved the fit bird in the SD in front of him like they knew each other. Lucky sod. 911 and a fit bird in to cars!

That's a pretty nice line up, but the mini had to be lost surely? Unless it was either the tea boy, or there to fetch petrol for everyone else...

Very nice. Saw a BMW m1 myself the other day that rare I had to take a picture of it lol
125ee192.jpg

Just zoomed in on the photo on my laptop, it's the same car! How weird is that!

I followed a Veyron on the A303 for 25 minutes two weeks ago, will try and get a pic up from my phone.

This could turn into a long thread :smiley:

Just zoomed in on the photo on my laptop, it's the same car! How weird is that!

Very weird it was an old bloke driving it maybe a long term test of some sort. That's was on it's way to Chester too so a long way away from wolves