Honeymoon confirmed :)

Soooo done all the laying on a beach, Caribbean and couples only holidays every time we've been away so this time is different. My parents have a place in Poland that's on a MASSIVE lake (little jetty and a boat for fishing) that were going to stay there for a week or so than do a bit of driving through Europe finding some nice roads along the way.

Well the best part is Lesley has added a day at the Ring for me so the Leon can have its chance as well lol gotta love that about her, letting me have my fun holiday for our honeymoon. Was thinking of maybe stopping at some other tracks but is that pushing it lol

I've done France Belgium and Germany twice on a bike and in the Clio but this time were thinking France, Belgium, Germany, Poland,Czech Republic,Austria and Switzland. Seeing how time gobies I would love to go see the MV Augusta factory in Italy as well :smile:

South of France is incredible. A drive round the lap of Monaco streets is just brilliant, then we drove down to st tropez in the best weather ever, such great views

That's the plan mate :smile: stay over in Ypres Belgium (parents go there like 10 times a year and there is a fantastic family run hotel that treats us jones clan like royalty lol) then go on to Poland. Relax there fishing and doing nothing on the lake then head to Nurburgring for a night and a few laps then drive on through a few country's and along the coast from Italy down to Monaco and on to Marseille. Then head back up through Paris and back home. So the least il be doing is the ring and Monaco :smile: just a shame I haven't still got the clio although the money il save on fuel will pay for some nice hotels lol

I've done France Belgium and Germany twice on a bike and in the Clio but this time were thinking France, Belgium, Germany, Poland,Czech Republic,Austria and Switzland. Seeing how time gobies I would love to go see the MV Augusta factory in Italy as well :smile:

that would be pretty cool :smile:. Love MV's, soo rare, never see them on the road. Think I've only ever seen an F4 once