Hi

Gus

Platinum Member
Hi im Gus.
Some may know me from cliosport.net. Just joined as I have bought a lovely 200.

Yes its Noddies Alien Green 200. The other cars are a Petrol Blue 182 which is my daily and a super low mileage BlackGold 182 that is running 327hp. Im probably going to have to sell the blue clio as I dont have room to keep them all.

Reactions: sevenfourate
For a start, I'm really glad this car has gone to someone who isn't just going to sell it on at a profit. Plus given your intro, it's clearly gone to someone who is a genuine fan of the brand. That's all really good in my eyes.

Secondly, where is the build thread for your BG 182? :smiley:

Finally, welcome.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Welcome over to the dark side buddy :smile:

Awesome motor you have just bought :smile:

I bet you're like a kid at Xmas :smile: :smile:

Welcome along!

Do recall it was you who won that gopro at css15? If I'm not mistaken? Lucky git :wink:

Welcome along!

Do recall it was you who won that gopro at css15? If I'm not mistaken? Lucky git :wink:
You have a good memory ! haha . I felt so bad for the old lady from Help the Heroes who was selling the raffle tickets, hardly anyone was buying them so bought 50 quids worth. Couldnt believe it when I won.

The Alien Green 200 is definitely staying, going to be getting it ready for the summer which wont take long as its in fantastic condition. Mainly just detailing for now and usual sort of thing like new mats.