Hi from Germany

Hello everyone!

My name is Florian, I am 25 years old and studying Mechanical Engineering in Bochum, Germany.

I own a white 2011 Renault Clio RS Cup and I am very happy with my little hot hatch. I use it everyday, but also on the track. I visited several tracks in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium since I have the Clio and of course I did several laps on the Nürburgring Nordschleife.

The reason I registered in this forum is, that I moved to Northampton today to do a 5 month internship with MAHLE Powertrain and I hope to get into contact with some nice people who also are interested in motorsports.

So thats it, I will attach some photos of my car later on.

Greets,
Florian

Florian, Wilkommen!

I hope you enjoy your stay. While you are over we have a big national meet that we do called "How Fast" which is a closed circuit time trial.

It is in August if you would like to come down and meet everyone you are more than welcome!

Hey guys! Thanks for the welcome!
Here are some pics of my racecar:
CIMG0308.jpg
CIMG0308.jpg
CIMG0305.jpg
dsk082920130703.jpgCIMG0305.jpg
_2372018.jpg
flo01.jpg

Changes made so far:
OZ Allergeritas 8x17"
Bridgestone Potenza RE050a
Cup-Rearwing
Shroth-Quickfit Harness
And usually I have the rearseats removed, but I reinstalled them for England.

When I return to Germany I want to upgrade the exhaust. I might by the FOX Rearsilencer, since that one is streetlegal in Germany.

Yes they actually are.
I would love to install the Akrapovic Evolution, but because of the missing cat its not only that the car isn't streetlegal anymore, but its also tax evasion...