hi, from argentina!!

Hello everyone, im a proud owner of a Clio II ph6 (from 2013) (south american restyling) yep, renault sells crap here, but is better than the crap other brands sell :thumb1:

i've made some modifications to it, lowered a lot! bigger wheels, and auxiliary fog lights, some JL Audio inside and that's it...

I came here only to meet new people and learn about other costumes outside argentina, and why not to get feedback of what you guys think.

I just had the money to buy the car i ever loved, the clio, the sad part, it only was a old model with a facelift, and without anything of confort, it just drives :s

i hope i should be welcome here, without having an rs version.

Cheers from Argentina

Some photos.
1271507_10203194280399508_1710262354_o.jpg

1556275_10202907435948576_1669909612_o.jpg
10001121_10203103462089107_691568536_o.jpg

welcome to the club looks a little different to our models :thumbsup:
yes =(, my dream is drive at least the clio iv tce 90 :tongueout:... hehehehe..yes... is a very poor dream... hehehe... but well... im in the edge of the world :tongueout: thanks for the welcome :smile:

welcome to the forum buddy, do you get many renaults over there? are they expensive to run, parts etc?

welcome to the forum buddy, do you get many
renaults over there? are they expensive to run, parts etc?

Thank you All for the warm welcome!! We do have lots of Renault here... The last ones are dacia with Renault logo... Like Logan Sandero duster and more...but there are very good old Renaults... Some clio sport 172 and 182s some megane rs... Im from a little province called san juan and there arent so many expensive cars round here... I am one of the managers and the founder of renault san juan club. And yes... They are expensive to run and maintain/fix. But personally i love them.

Welcome to the forum. Really like the front of your clio. Like Stephen said it's mad to think that there are so many different styles and finishes of the same car around the world.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W General Chat 16