Hi All

After joining the forum a couple of months ago bugging people for information i have finally taken the plunge and i pick up my blue 197 on saturday :smile: . Thanks again to everyone who answered my questions, emz in particular. Hope to be on here a bit more now. Thanks again. ps. will get some pics up in the next few weeks.

Thanks for the messages guys. Its a 57reg in blue. Has privacy glass and the stereo with more speakers. Not sure on any other features. Tried a few cars and the clio seemed the best of the 3.

Cheers. Just a couple of questions. How would i know if its got bluetooth or autolights etc? I know it hasnt got climate control but thats about it. lol.

They all have auto lights, auto wipers.
When you say bluetooth, you mean phone hands free.?

Yeah thats the one. Im not very clued up when it comes to cars with gadgets. Also my current fiesta has a 3.5mm jack to connect my ipod, i forgot to look if the clio has one. Are these standard or an option? Thanks for the replies.

i doubt it will have a parrot as it would have been a selling point.
the stereo wont have a jack socket but the car may have a tune point(box for connecting ipods and such) fitted. if it does it will be in the glove box.

Cheers for the reply jase. This will be my first car thats not a ford, lol. So don't really know what the options etc are.

After joining the forum a couple of months ago bugging people for information i have finally taken the plunge and i pick up my blue 197 on saturday :smile: . Thanks again to everyone who answered my questions, emz in particular. Hope to be on here a bit more now. Thanks again. ps. will get some pics up in the next few weeks.

Oooo i didn't realise i was that helpful. :thumbup: