Hi all, just done a deal

hi all, just done a deal on a jmax's 197 f1! It's soo clean, I'm a keen detailer myself and when I seen it I was blown away, the pics don't really do it justice is all I'll say, it's a second car for me and I'll do my best to keep it as good as John has, still can't believe I've bought it! Well after buying a new car last April, lol, but I knew they were getting on a bit and the chances of getting a good one was getting slimmer every year that passed. I'll pay my Dews and join up this evening as no doubt I'll have plenty to ask!

Cheers Anthony

Reactions: Jimmy
Thanks again, I'll get some pics up on Saturday when I get her, my ocd will only allow it when it's been cleaned, it's an affliction!

Oh fantastic!

That's a wonderful car and a credit to the previous owner. You've made a very good choice indeed there.

Plus the R27 is the coolest Clio to have! :smiley: (no bias...)

Hope she treats you well.

Reactions: Jimmy and Cossers
Oh fantastic!

That's a wonderful car and a credit to the previous owner. You've made a very good choice indeed there.

Plus the R27 is the coolest Clio to have! :smiley: (no bias...)

Hope she treats you well.

Lol, I thought you were on commission for him on another thread :smile: TBH when I seen what a lot thought of the car I thought I'd be stupid not to! A lot have missed out I think!

Lol, I thought you were on commission for him on another thread :smile: TBH when I seen what a lot thought of the car I thought I'd be stupid not to! A lot have missed out I think!

Ha, I know mate, it must have looked like it. But I just knew it was a good one and that someone should snap it up.

Amazed it hung around for so long.

Reactions: Cossers
Ha, I know mate, it must have looked like it. But I just knew it was a good one and that someone should snap it up.

Amazed it hung around for so long.
Only messing, I knew where you were coming from, I've bought 2 cars and 3 bikes from England, sometimes you have to travel, if you don't you really can miss out big time! Others loss is my gain, thank god for the the sea!

Reactions: ///M
Given its 9 years old now it really is in great condition, given anything can go wrong at any time it's always a lotto but it's nice to have a clean one and have to put money into it rather than have a rough one and have to throw the same and maybe more at it, I've seen johns threads elsewhere and on the cleaning side esp he really is good, when someone owns a car from 18000 miles and looks after it like that = chances are it's a good buy and a keeper!

Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on buying a very nice example! John really did look after that R27, it's a wise purchase!

Reactions: Cossers
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on buying a very nice example! John really did look after that R27, it's a wise purchase!

I agree, it is (in my eyes anyway) a good one, have always admired them, time was never right, to many bikes or cars to add another, read everything out 2 yrs ago and just the one toy besides this! I'm a sucker for a wide arched car!!

Reactions: Jimmy