Hey guys, just bought my glacier 197

Hey everyone! My names Dan and i have just joined up to the website. I have just bought a glacier white 197 full fat edition, i collect it on thursday afternoon so pictures will be up this weekend! :smiley:

I have come from cliosport.net as I had a 172 FF and decided i needed to step it up a bit and trade in.

Anything you recommend to get done?

Dan

Hey mate welcome to the site! White is a great colour for the 197 but have fun cleaning it at the moment lol! Mine is completely standard and I love it to bits so I cant really recommend anything to get done at the moment - just enjoy it for what it is in my book lol! Only thing I would say is get some black alloys on it and it should look the nuts!

welcome to the site dan.
love the white in FF, makes a change from the cup.

as for what to do to it. that all depends on what you want from the car.
performance first or looks first.?

Thanks for giving me a kind welcome guys! I picked up the car this evening and drove it 60 miles home, it really does beat the 172 in every way and i love it. Pictures will be up tomorrow :smiley:

Welcome! I bought a Nimbus RS197 FF late last year and I love it!! I fitted an ITG filter which seems pretty good and I'm on the prowl for some anthracite grey wheels. Enjoy....

Bit of an update, my sodding camera has decided to pack up on me lol, probably because its been sitting in my loft for the last 2 years. Will deffo get some pictures up soon for everyone!

Bit of an update, my sodding camera has decided to pack up on me lol, probably because its been sitting in my loft for the last 2 years. Will deffo get some pictures up soon for everyone!

come on mate we are all waiting, lol :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions