help

hello people iv not really been able to post much recently due to work but here i am again :smile:

i come needing a lil bit of help.

iv recently bought some kws/got an account with them to distribute aswell :smile: :smile: :smile:

now the kws iv got are only the variant 1s as i dont plan on keeping the car much longer just want to try them out. and didnt wana go for the full wack on the variant 3s.

how much am i looking at to get these fitted to my car?

i would ring my local work shop but dont have there number off hand and thought id just ask you guys what your costs were.

also i posted a while back about my miltek going wrong well miltek kindly... i guess...
decided to let me have one at cost, (so much for life to gaurentee but hay ho....

just thought id let you all know they aint really the best company tbh.

i will get in contact on prices in which i can sell kws at. also my dad has a rep who knows eibech (dunno how to spell it) very well so i might be able to wingle an account with these guys aswell... ill let yall know obvs site discount :smile:

I got charged £170 for Variant 1s to be fitted to my 200, by Rentech in Portsmouth.

Think they charged me around 150/160 when they were fitted to my old R27.

If your in south east area i'll fit em for free for club members :wink:

Obviously i cant track the vehicle up though ( £70 from any tyre fitter shop. )

I'm in oxford so not to far really. That would be really nice of you.

Would obv give you some money as it would take a lol while?

I'm in oxford so not to far really. That would be really nice of you.

Would obv give you some money as it would take a lol while?

If you want to pop down mate i can bolt it up for you. it'll have to be a weekend though.

Its a pretty simple and straightforward job, a couple of hours to do it properly.

Ok well drop us a pm and let us know when your next free, I need new tires anyways so not to botherd about the tracking

Really nice of you