help wiring diagram

TEO

Paid Member
Hi evry pady
im fixing my 197 clio for track days
i need the wiring ddiagram
my car is with card
thank evrybady

The Renault wiring diagrams are on a CD called "VISU"_multilang it is the software program that needs no install but keeps all the wiring for Clios from different years.
2008.05.19_NT8425_Visu v5.0_Renault ClioIII X85
1585654727694.png
1585658493601.png

I'm afraid you will have to google it some websites that sell car diagnostic software will let you download it if you pay. That's all I can do for you no website is going to allow downloads of that size without payment why not joint the forum you can pay with PayPal and get access to parts for sale and how to section.

I would advise paying for a membership - it's peanuts compared to the amount of use you'll get out of it. Also, I can't be certain but I think paid members have access to a full PDF of the Clio service manual - this includes a fair whack of detail, the PDF is around 100MB.

thank you very much
also dan you please inform me which is a good diagnostic program for the clio

let me explain
i start take out cable that i dont need like airbag abs heating
when i try to start the car (with card and start button) i dont have any light in the speedometer (only imo flash) and i hear only i klick that the inside ecu (body) give the signal to start but is lost after that
ddo you have any idea

I don't think striping the loom is any benefit as the car to start needs to know the status of different parts of the car in order to start and taking the heating out is not smart if your driving on a wet day how are you going to clear the window. I'm guessing it's a track day car you will not save any weight and a Clio cup electrics would be better to use what does the information window say when trying to start?

I have this version, not sure if it will be the right version as it's for 2009 but worth a shot?:

Clio III X85_NT8483_Visu v5.0_2009.05.18
2009.05.18_NT8483_Visu v5.0_Renault ClioIII X85.jpg

i use the car only for track so i think is better to take a lot of cable out and a lot of parts
this days is going for the foul roll cage
so in 1 month i will have the car back and i can test the electric
tomorrow i will post some photos

Hi again !
sorry for my late replay but today i receive the car so i send the photos

Attachments

• 20200423_155149.jpg
    20200423_155149.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 31
  • 20200423_155117.jpg
    20200423_155117.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 33