Help !!Rs 200 Rear NS tail light and No Plates light out

Hi Just wondered if anyone has had this problem, I'm meant to going to the FCS Combe this Saturday!!! so I want the lights working. I've checked the supply which isn't there, just for the rear the rest of the cluster is ok. What is weird is that one of the No plate lights was working then when I tried to removed the duff one the other decided not to work as well. I don't have a wiring diagram which is a right pain. I'm have all sorts of test gear but without one I can only do the basics. I there a separate fuse for the rear NS light and No Plate lights?? weird if there is. I think its a short somewhere, so without stripping the car down where is the common fuse for the lights? the clio manual is less than helpful any thoughts

Cheers,

Dave

You should also find that the front n/s sidelight is out as well. If so, you need to replace a fuse. The fuse box is in the engine bay in the top right corner. You'll need a t20 torx and a 10mm socket with an extension. Once these are removed you can lift the fuse box cover off to see the fuses. There are 5 x 10amp fuses in the middle of the box, it's the one on the left hand side that needs replacing. There isn't a fuse removal tool in this fuse box so use the one in the fuse box under the steering wheel.

Thanks looked last night yes blown 10amp fuse I guess it was the led bulbs when they go they short rather than open circuit interesting have to keep an eye on that! Off to get new fuse at dinner time. Let you know the outcome can't believe there such a lack of detail with the wiring!

Was the lights on when you was messing? Probably shorted out the bulb holder, thats what most do on here when changing bulbs as leds dont short out.

All sorted now back in action at a huge cost of 3.59 ! That was for 2bulbs and 5 fuses (just in case)!! Yes I think I must have shorted the contacts out!