HELP relay issue

Gorman

Paid Member
Guys, I had all the relays out of my fuse box (well my auto electrical guy did), he's mixed them up and now I can't remember where the type A/B/C relays go. I'm nervous to go "trying" them out as some will have the diode and some will have the resistor and I don't want to fry anything.

He broke 2 getting them out so need to buy a couple also.

Can anyone help me please.

what are you looking for what fuse panel are you on about better yet what was the problem which took you to this

OK I cant find a list or simple diagram the relay locations are standard so the relays will be standard eg aircon will be the same relay across the range headlight etc so some good pics of the UPC zoom in should give an idea of the relay.
upload_2019-3-29_21-44-59.png

OK I cant find a list or simple diagram the relay locations are standard so the relays will be standard eg aircon will be the same relay across the range headlight etc so some good pics of the UPC zoom in should give an idea of the relay.
View attachment 132513

Yeah I've had a look and it doesn't specify which goes where. But all the relays look the same (pins, size, colour), but there are different numbers on top. The dipped beam needs a relay with a resistor and if a relay with a diode is put in it'll fry a part of the board and it'll all have to come back out again.

No problem we are all hear to help each other what was the problem you were trying to fix?
My dipped beam relay melted into the fuse box, so I had it repaired, then as I mentioned, my auto electrical guy fired them all back in randomly and when I fired it up again it fried a resistor inside so had to rip it out again and get it sorted.