Help please

Hello, I'm quite new to this site, I'm getting a white 200 as soon as I can find the one I want, but I'm not sure if I'm being a little unrealistic here, I'm looking for a white cup, with cup spoiler and speedline wheels (as I'm not a fan of the cup ones at all) with normal seats, I cant find any advertised on the net (only really checked autotrader and ebay), I have about 6k to spend then was going to get 2-3k on finance so will have total of 8-9k and wanted the car to be under 45,000 miles as its going to be my daily vehicle. What I'm getting at here is would it be worth just buying a normal cup then finding the wheels and spoiler myself, if so where would I get there from, any advice is appreciated... cheers

Last edited:
Moved to general chat.

If your specific about what you want then you will have to wait it out for the spec you want :smile:

You can add on items such as spoiler/speedline wheels and just put them on yourself if you dont want to wait. The wheels do occasionally come up for sale on here, and the spoilers you can buy new from Renault or ktec. You can actually also buy the wheels new but they are a lot of cash.

Ok thanks Chris, I'll probably just wait for what I want then in that case, it's more hassle if I buy one without these extras, I'll wait a few weeks see if anything pops up, thanks mate

Hi their is a FF car in white on Renault retail it's has a cup spoiler but as cup wheels none Recaros must be mad but their you go [MENTION=1337]Aaron[/MENTION]evanes93

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifi...hite-with-recaros-and-brembo-calipers/3012798

46k miles
White
Speedlines
£9k

Doesn't have spoiler. Has recaros which are more desired than standard seats tbh.

Edit:

The trader is an idiot though lol. Wouldn't describe them as low insurance, low tax and impressive MPG haha. Nor as an ideal first car. But hey ho.

This sporty hatchback is surprisingly economical car to run with low insurance, low tax banding & an impressive 35mpg. With all that in mind this is an ideal first car or a little runaround

Thanks nutnutwelshman, only reason I want normal seats its because for me its my everyday car, are the recaros just as comfy or what? Plus I'd never even heard of renault retail so thanks for that lol...

Chris91, I also thought pistonheads was private only dont ask why, I do really like that if I'm honest but I forgot to mention I'd want the little strip on the side to be white, I wish I wasnt so fussy haha, wonder what he'd write up if I sold him my clio SX 1.2 lol

Well a bodyshop would probably do you them in white for £100 lol. Or just get some from a crashed clio at a breakers.

Also its a cup, hence why they are not white.

I'll have to have a little think regarding the seats then lol, and oh I didn't realise that the cup'd clios had a black strip, I thought it was just preference from the person who bought it new, if the one I get has black strips then I'll have to get the door handles sorted aswell lol

Thanks nutnutwelshman, only reason I want normal seats its because for me its my everyday car, are the recaros just as comfy or what? Plus I'd never even heard of renault retail so thanks for that lol...

Chris91, I also thought pistonheads was private only dont ask why, I do really like that if I'm honest but I forgot to mention I'd want the little strip on the side to be white, I wish I wasnt so fussy haha, wonder what he'd write up if I sold him my clio SX 1.2 lol

Are you after a true cup model i.e. basic interior but all the good chassis bits or a standard 200 fitted with the optional cup pack? If you go for the later they have body coloured strips as standard. If I were you I would have a read of the buyers guide on here so you know exactly what is what. I and my fussy brother find the recaros really comfy for everyday use and I would highly recommend them - for me they make the car. I have a 200 cup and don't miss the toys and better interior but you may.

Last edited:
Thanks both for your help, I think I'll get the standard 200 with cup pack, that way I can get best of both worlds, but I'll see what's about, thanks all for your time