Helloooo, Picking up my new GW Clio 200 today

Hey all, just thought i'd say hello been on here for a while just poking around been wanting an R27 for a while but, saw this 200 and couldn't say no. From devon so may see me razzing around dartmoor in the near future :smile:. Promised myself i wouldn't mod it but thats not going to happen. Pics up this eve. :smile:

Haha...ermm you tell me what are the "Options" and i will tell you if it has it lol!

Its a long list, haha.

Full Fat or CUP to start with?

(Does it have black bump strips on the side or colour coded)

Then you have recaros, speedlines, spoiler, etc etc etc

The list goes on. haha

Its a long list, haha.

Full Fat or CUP to start with?

(Does it have black bump strips on the side or colour coded)

Then you have recaros, speedlines, spoiler, etc etc etc

The list goes on. haha

1) CUP
2) Black Bump strips
3) Got recaro's :smile:
4) no spoiler
5) Black wheels quite flat faced.

Welcome here mate.

You have a Street Triple too? That's very rare, especially over here in Belgium...
I've been told that when cruising at 60 mph in 6th gear and you open the throttle wide, the Triumph projectiles itself as it were a canon while any 'normal' 600cc bike needs to come down two gears to get the same effect...

Eager for the pics. :drool::drool:

Welcome here mate.

You have a Street Triple too? That's very rare, especially over here in Belgium...
I've been told that when cruising at 60 mph in 6th gear and you open the throttle wide, the Triumph projectiles itself as it were a canon while any 'normal' 600cc bike needs to come down two gears to get the same effect...

Eager for the pics. :drool::drool:

Hey thanks all for the welcome, chemist yes the triumph will launch itself in any gear, my actual bike lived in Brussels for a while so suprised you haven't seen it.

I have to admit I have been dragging you all along a little bit I didnt mention the car is salvage, with v minor rear damage, paid less than 4k for it and after this weekend its pretty much ready for the bodyshop. Pictures tonight am.on my mob atm.

Jordysport as in Clicky

Three of you have come from there to here in the last few days!!!

Helloooo thats me :smile: am on there but never had a saxo as my personal car, just the ones to buy n sell, when i get rid of some of my stock I'll sell the clio and get a meggy 265 or a 250, clio will do as a run around for the mo :tongueout:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L New Members 3
M Clio General Chat 21
Alex88 New Members 23
J New Members 20
M New Members 17