Hello!

Hello people, been on here a few months whilst searching for a 200 and i finally got one on tuesday, the car is a big step up as i was driving a 1.0 so it feels crazy having all that power under your foot, its a 2010 UR 200 with standard seats, hoping to get the recaros sometime. Anyway im from Middlesborough and wouldnt mind meeting up with a few of us for a blast around so if anything is happening let me know!uvaneqeb.jpg7yzy4uhu.jpg

Cheers lads! Good to hear welshman should hopefully have some good drives out especially with summer coming up

:welcome:to the forum,some great roads up our way and Hartside is one of the best:thumbup:Jake hewitt has a one on the cards for the 6th of April.

:welcome:to the forum,some great roads up our way and Hartside is one of the best:thumbup:Jake hewitt has a one on the cards for the 6th of April.

Cheers bud, had a little blast on the moors today and the car handling is amazing. Ah nice one is there a thread for it

Good man now the weather is getting better there will be a few more run outs saying that though had some great run over the winter:wink:

Cant wait bet its good when you get a good convoy going. Ahaa why not, what are they like in the wet?

Welcome mate! Get yourself to Hartside, you'll have a great laugh! Will show you what the car can actually do :wink:
From what I saw today when I passed it looks smart!

Cheers lads! Do any of you go out cruising on a night in convoys or anything then or just mainly having a good blast about some good roads?

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9