Hello to All us Clio Sport Fan's on here

197JST

Gold Member
As the thread suggests I just wanted to say hello to all on here, Im not a new member but I haven't posted before and thought it would be cool to say hello and start a conversation with all you Clio Fan on here.
Im a proud owner of an early 197 / 200 facelift 59 Plate Cup, FF I believe from the spec and from what Ive read up on here. Ive had it now a since 2017 I think and its now clocking on 104,000 miles. I decided to go for the 200 since reading about the gear synchro's on the 197 but still think the 197 is an amazing looking car, in fact both the 197 and the 200 and awesome looking cars, If I could afford it id have both, which is perhaps a dream.
I hope to drop some more threads at various stages as it would be cool to learn off you experienced users, I would like to do some work on my car, you see at some point, I replaced the front headlamps which I was kinda proud about but from researching this forum some of you guys are insanely into your cars, which I have to admire.
I would like to be pointed in the right direction about modifications and what youve done to your car / cars.
My car is factory standard, apart from an ITG panel filter and lowered springs. although Im going to have to replace the front struts based on the last advisory's on my MOT.
Any way this was going to be a quick hello and be a little bit about my car, which I do have some ideas for making performance improvements in the future.

Similar Thread Suggestions