hello people, nice to meet you all

Nick

Platinum Member
hey mates, I have checked this forum about a million times and today that I finally fitted the milltek cat back with sports cat.
Is it better or worse?-performance wise. It sounds better and I get the feeling that it revs a bit quicker! l also fitted a green panel filter throwing out the K&N, warned me of many broken air flow meaters due to the oil in the old panel filter.
Happy to be a member!

Last edited:
I think I saw a post on here before with a milltek on a 197 showing a decrease in power with just the exhaust. But, after a remap the benefits can be seen.

Thanks you foxspeed for the welcoming. BENW, I found the thread thank you too. I have scheaduled an appointment for saturday to remap .
The programm is called Viezu and its FREE with the exhaust system, until the end of May!!!

one little picture to start. its from my mobile and its crap but when I get back my camera I will send you more.

Attachments

• 11092010[1].jpg
    11092010[1].jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Thanks you foxspeed for the welcoming. BENW, I found the thread thank you too. I have scheaduled an appointment for saturday to remap .
The programm is called Viezu and its FREE with the exhaust system, until the end of May!!!

Wouldnt bother with Viezu, my car made no power gains with their map compared to the standard map. All that happened was that the car ran quite rich, and mine had the full milltek system as well at the time.

As I told you, the remap is free of cost till the end of May. I suppose dyno testing after remap will be the judge. Anyway i dont use the car on an every day basis so, dont really mind about the extra fuel cost. Although running rich at 7and a half thousand rpm is just safe for the engine. If I get to see 10hp as result with the new catalytic converter then for 1200euro (about 1000gbp) its all I would expect, but sounding very good!
Anyway, Tuesday is the big day!
Viezu on their site claim 15hp. So after the remap I will go to a independent dyno tester ( they dont remap clios). They also dynotested a clio 200 without any mods for a famous greek magazine (4troxoi) and it produced only 166whp!!! That made me really nervous as the magazine compared it with the new Polo Gti (which produced 160whp).

ecu tuned

Hello mates! My car was remapped on Friday after sendind the initial map to Viezu headquarters and I now have to deal with the induction!. As far as the remap the only recognizable difference would be that It revs faster and without pushing it very hard.I think that at the rev limit there isnt much difference. Anyway it was all free and the dyno will tell the truth.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C New Members 4
N New Members 4
M New Members 5
Anthony9219 New Members 17
Slint New Members 9