Hectic Next Few weekends!

Rogue

Platinum Member
This weekend is obviously FCS. I've never taken a car to a show before, so i'm a bit apprehensive, but should be good fun.

Weekend after I fly out to Ibiza for a Stag for 4 days. :headphone: Fly back the Wednesday.

Following Saturday I have another Stag, we're all getting a party bus up to London, not sure how i'll be having only been back from Ibiza for a few days.

The weekend after that i've got another stag! The guy who we're all flying out to Ibiza for, is having a local one for all the people who couldn't make it.

I'm gonna be a mess for literally the next month! :sleep:

Just been informed I got one of the weddings on the forth week

Definitely skint!! :nope:

You only live once right.

Never been to Ibiza before, I've wanted to go ever since I see Kevin and Perry go Large haha

This weekend is obviously FCS. I've never taken a car to a show before, so i'm a bit apprehensive, but should be good fun.

Weekend after I fly out to Ibiza for a Stag for 4 days. :headphone: Fly back the Wednesday.

Following Saturday I have another Stag, we're all getting a party bus up to London, not sure how i'll be having only been back from Ibiza for a few days.

The weekend after that i've got another stag! The guy who we're all flying out to Ibiza for, is having a local one for all the people who couldn't make it.

I'm gonna be a mess for literally the next month! :sleep:

Shall i book you in for a liver transplant in july?

:smiley: