Headunit 197

What are you after in terms of features?

Headunits at the lower end of the market are perfectly fine for sound quality/basic functionality such as bluetooth, aux, front usb port etc. I usually recommend mechless units at this price point (£50-100).

Midrange headunits would usually have 2 rear USB ports, come with an app that you can download on your phone for playlists etc. They also have the sub-out functionality which will display track information on the interior clock/display.

Top of the range headunits are usually double din units that have a folding/motorised touch screen and support CarPlay and Android Auto.

I've personally always gone for the low end units (bought two different ones brand new from halford for £50) and haven't had an issue with either.

What are you after in terms of features?

Headunits at the lower end of the market are perfectly fine for sound quality/basic functionality such as bluetooth, aux, front usb port etc. I usually recommend mechless units at this price point (£50-100).

Midrange headunits would usually have 2 rear USB ports, come with an app that you can download on your phone for playlists etc. They also have the sub-out functionality which will display track information on the interior clock/display.

Top of the range headunits are usually double din units that have a folding/motorised touch screen and support CarPlay and Android Auto.

I've personally always gone for the low end units (bought two different ones brand new from halford for £50) and haven't had an issue with either.

Yeah i agree with you, do i have to worry about fitment? or do the most just fit straight in, Sorry for the late reply

Yeah i agree with you, do i have to worry about fitment? or do the most just fit straight in, Sorry for the late reply
No there shouldn't be any issues in regards to fitment, ISO connectors can be quite far behind the dash but they are there for sure.

You'll need an adapter to retain the steering wheel controls but it's all plug and play.

Loads of threads on here which cover the topic but if you need any help give me a shout.

Similar Thread Suggestions