Headlamp washers, which way around?

The washer nozzles are handed, but I am paranoid that I have fitted mine the wrong way around after getting the bumper painted, should they point in, or out? Any pics of someone elses to confirm?

TVM!

Well mine are pointed outward, which I think would be aimed at dipped beam, but I think I saw a pic of someone elses where they weren't. Wasn't a great pic, could actually of been one of my old ones, but in any case it has put doubt in my mind!

Some one with the workshop manual should tell you. If they have seperate part no's?? Just need an exploded picture of the front bumper

They shoul be neither in or out really but when fitted should point forward and not outwards as they are curved to follow the line of the bumper

Don't want to be simplistic, but why not just get someone to spray them while someone else stands out side and looks at whether they spray in the right place!?

Thread from the dead but does the washer housing simply pull out from the bumper or is there a proper way of removing it?

My passenger side isn't working so think there is a blockage somewhere!

Same with my rear screen washer!

Passenger nozzle sounds like a slipped seal, if you are careful you can remove via the arch liner, then dismantle and reassemble with the seal in the correct position.