Gritters..... FUMING!

Beany

Platinum Member
Just encounted a gritter on the way home which was motoring along at 50/60mph and the barsteward behind the blooming contraption might have well just chucked a bucket full of gravel in front of my car! Complete moron.... :censored:

Reactions: RossWoods93
Just encounted a gritter on the way home which was motoring along at 50/60mph and the barsteward behind the blooming contraption might have well just chucked a bucket full of gravel in front of my car! Complete moron.... :censored:

Car ok buddy ?

I came across a gritter coming towards me 3 or 4 days ago. The car infront darted left; i looked and saw the grit coming all over our side of the road and did the same. Still caught a fair bit of it on the front and drivers side though - and the noise of hitting the bodywork was truly horrific.

Only good thing is i was in the wife's car at the time......

Reactions: Micah and ///M
I've learned to not worry about the stone chips. After my ring of kerry Road trip I came to realise it's worth every chip.

These cars arnt made to be garage Queens [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear this Chris - it's horrible to see them coming towards you and there's nowhere to go! Fingers crossed there's no damage to the car mate.

I've learned to not worry about the stone chips. After my ring of kerry Road trip I came to realise it's worth every chip.

These cars arnt made to be garage Queens [emoji23]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Don't mind one or two but road rash is just abuse!

PS this is coming from a garage queen. :thumb:

Sorry to hear about your episode with the gritters! Fingers crossed it shouldn't have done any damage, just sounds horrific in the moment! Touch wood I've managed to avoid these devils of the road so far this year but I steer well clear when I see them flashing lights!

Sorry to hear about your episode with the gritters! Fingers crossed it shouldn't have done any damage, just sounds horrific in the moment! Touch wood I've managed to avoid these devils of the road so far this year but I steer well clear when I see them flashing lights!

No just car parks for you Ross :worried:

Got bombarded by grit from a gritter on my way home this evening.

It drove past me on opposite side of the road just as there was a corner... :censored:

Sound it makes hitting the car is horrible, made me cringe!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Clio General Chat 16
L General Chat 13
Rick197 General Chat 2
Robo_#1 General Chat 19