Got my single exit exhaust on

no performance difference but i havent lost anything at all 100% defo! when it redlines it sounds a hell of alot better. but the biggest gain is the car seems to pickup much better lower down the rev range, if i used to put my foot down at around 2k the car would struggle kangaroo almost powerout etc etc but now completely gone!

sound is a little deeper and at mo sounds weird because im used to the exit on the drivers side, still pops and bangs not as much but maybe thats coz it hasnt run in (has the normal fresh smell all exhausts have). il post a vid up when i get a chance.

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

oh my yozza system is now for sale so if anyone is interested please pm me.
thanks drifter.

Get the pictures up mate!! :thumbup1:

Am glad your happy with it! Sounds like you have solved the problem with the 2k rev kangaroo'in. The lag anoys me stupid sometimes.

Have you got a standard exhaust.?
All the people who said theirs does have new exhausts systems.

LOL jase.

also when i first got my twin yozza system took about 1-2 months to start pop banging etc, but after 6 months it was pop banging alot!
miss it now because the single is still running in but its already doing it a little so in a month or so should be just as good but hopefully better :smiley: