Gordini without easy access system?!?!

I'm became crazy. Is not the easy access system 2 (keyless) standard on the Gordini?
I also phone the Reanult Italia and tell me that is it.
So why this local shopper on autoscout sell this car that doesn't have the easy access system 2? Is this a prerelease? There isn't the power button....
I hope mine has the easy access sytem 2 and wheel reach adjustment but i' m a little worried....

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
Mine has keyless entry. That is a French gordini with leather dash. Not sure why it doesn't have start/stop button.

Specs on these differ between markets, it is entirely possible that the one in your ad was originally scheduled for a different European market where easy access is not standard.

The standard spec of the various 197/200's seems to vary quite widely, possibly down to easy access not being homologated in some countries, amongst other things. This variation in spec increases the likelihood of an unusual misbuild.

Renault Italia tell me that easy acces ssytem 2 is standard in clio RS Gordini in Italy....
But this italian seller on autoscout sell the car without it and also a magazine (quattroruote) test a car without the wheel reach adjustable and also the easy access system for what I can see from the picture on the magazine.....
I don't konw anyone with a regular ordered gordini in Italy:worried:
But I know some other with clio RS and the easy access system. So the keyless in Italy exist....

Last edited:
Andy - email them and get it in writing also contact the detailer to make sure its on your order! the quicker you contact them the quicker you can fix any problems with the order!! good luck

if its "standard" as they tell you and it arrives without it - dont have it !

your the customer and its your money

well that aint "keyless" entry !

it has the central locking controlled from the key - unlike uk spec gordini and 197 that have key card and push button start......

:foxspeed:

well that aint "keyless" entry !

it has the central locking controlled from the key - unlike uk spec gordini and 197 that have key card and push button start......

:foxspeed:

In fact....this is so strange.
This car I hope is a pre-version......beacause i thought that the Clio Gordini also in Italy has the keyless as standard and so the online site says. THere is also no option for the keyless so if is not standard is a little swindle...

No I have bought the bluetooth 250 euro and also parking sensor 300 and the tom tom carminat 500 euro.......
Are these in your country standard? In Italy are optional.....

I don't know if they put in my car the new carminat live or the old one....mmmm when I have ordered 3 months ago the live doesn't exist.....
But what I want more is the Easy access system with the wheel reach adjustment....:worried:

Last edited:
I don't have now......
I ordered the 15 of November and the detailer tell me that I have to wait another 2-3 weeks........
Mine was only bad thought because I see some Gordini without the easy access system and I don't understand why this is possibile...

good news....for me. So there is some country that doesn't have keyless as standard so peraphs the one that I see in my country is imported from one of this countrys.
Is in Austraulia the keyless not a standard but can be ordered as optional? And what about the other clio RS?

In Australia we have a choice of two equipment levels for Clios. The 200 Cup, which is really the Clio 200 with the Cup pack. It does not have keyless entry. The other model is the Cup Trophee which does have keyless entry and Recaros among other minor things.

Australian Gordinis were based on the Cup spec (no keyless entry but it does have the RS Monitor) and the 20th Anniversary models were based on the Cup Trophee spec (with keyless entry).

We Aussies are quite envious of all the choices you UK guys get and your lower prices :smile:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wozzer Clio General Chat 0
1 Clios For Sale 8
S Gordini Register 1
molo New Members 3
Wozzer Clio 200 Area 5