goodridge braided brake lines £48

http://itemlistings.ebay.com/sdcsrp?fl=120433775446&product={query}&sconstraints=IncludeSelector%3DDetails%2CSellerInfo%26ItemType%3DAllFixedPriceItemTypes%26ItemSort%3DBestMatch&xm&siteid=3&rvr_id=&query=%7Bquery%7D&fitem=120433775446&mt_id=775&kw=%7Bquery%7D

I'll be honest and say the fit isn't quite as good as Goodridge, however its nothing to worry about. I'd order a set of HEL again oveer Goodridge. The HEL lines are better quality imo

I'll be honest and say the fit isn't quite as good as Goodridge, however its nothing to worry about. I'd order a set of HEL again oveer Goodridge. The HEL lines are better quality imo

With the added bonus of having stainless steel fittings for the same money as the Goodridge with zinc-plated fittings.

Why would you say the fit isn't as good??

With the added bonus of having stainless steel fittings for the same money as the Goodridge with zinc-plated fittings.

Why would you say the fit isn't as good??
eaxactly, HEL come with ss as standard you have to pay extra for them on the Goodridge lines. I paid for ss when I brought the lines for the 182 and they have already started to look s**** they must be using cheap stainless.

The fit is noting major, its just the sometimes they dont fit into the holes without a little force and there are small little brackets at the joint and they dont have tension on them like the Goodridge. They brackets dont really do much but you asked. Apart from that they fit fine, as I said nothing to worry me