Good films you've seen recently...?

Rogue

Platinum Member
Wolf Of Wall Street - 9.5/10.
Captain Phillips - 9/10
Rush - 9/10

If anyone hasn't seen any of these films...where you been?!?!

I missed American Hustle, need to see 12 Years a Slave also. There's a film called Dallas Buyers Club as well...McConaughey is on fire at the moment.

Last edited:
Seen Captain Phillips and Rush, haven't seen the other, that's on the list. Fantastic films

American Hustle is average

:lol:

There's more muff in that film than there is nipples. The amount of drugs in that film will just corrupt you!

:lol:

There's more muff in that film than there is nipples. The amount of drugs in that film will just corrupt you!

Really? Thought it was quite tame and just about a stock broker :smiley:

Ahh thats ok, am all ready corrupted :smiley: (Just to clarify im not...so im most certainly not a 13 year old drug addict if you get that assumption from my last two posts...)

haha no. It's about drugs, money, sex, drugs and more drugs.

What's most unreal about it, is that it's based on an autobiography! I think that's why I liked Rush and Captain Phillips as well. All factual films

haha no. It's about drugs, money, sex, drugs and more drugs.

What's most unreal about it, is that it's based on an autobiography! I think that's why I liked Rush and Captain Phillips as well. All factual films

Yeah i heard it was based on an autobiography - everyone says how goo it is so may have to try and see it this weekend!

Our little Yorkshire film groups film ratings of 2013

Out of 109 Films seen by the Yorkshire Film Club in 2013, these are the Top 10 Films as voted for by them.

1. Man of Steel 3D (Average Vote of 5/5)

2. Meet the Millers, Rush, Iron Man 3 3D (Average Vote of 4.7/5)

3. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Average Vote of 4.5/5)

4. Star Trek Into Darkness 3D (Average Vote of 4.3/5)

5. Django Unchained, Despicable Me 2 (Average Vote of 4.2/5)

6. Thor: The Dark World 3D, Reservoir Dogs, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa, Carrie, The Hobbit - The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Average Vote of 4/5)

7. Flight (Average Vote of 3.8/5)

8. Pacific Rim 3D, Filth (Average Vote of 3.7/5)

9. The Big Wedding, The World's End, 2 Guns, Kick Ass 2, Planes (Average Vote of 3.6/5)

10. Jack Reacher, Hansel And Gretel: Witch Hunters 3D, Jack the Giant Slayer 3D, Fast and Furious 6, The Internship, Anchorman 2 (Average Vote of 3.5/5)

and the Top Ten worst films of 2013

1. Cloud Atlas, The Place Beyond The Pines, The Fifth Estate (Average Vote of 1/5)

2. Runner Runner (Average Vote of 1.4/5)

3. Insidious: Chapter 2 (Average Vote of 1.5/5)

4. Captain Philps (Average Vote of 1.6/5)

5. Scary Movie 5 (Average Vote of 1.7/5)

6. Dark Skies, The Purge, About Time, Parkland (Average Vote of 2/5)

7. R.I.P.D 3D (Average Vote of 2.2/5)

8. The Wolverine, Justin And The Knights Of Valour, The Call, The Secret Life of Walter Mitty (Average Vote of 2.3/5)

9. Wreak it Ralf 3D, Oz The Great And Powerful (Average Vote of 2.4/5)

10. Texas Chainsaw 3D, MAMA, GI Joe: Retaliation 3D, Trance, Evil Dead, After Earth, This is the End, RED 2, Grown Ups 2, Gravity 3D, Oldboy, The Harry Hill Movie (Average Vote of 2.5/5)