Good and Bad news for our Ring Trip

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Focus RSOC are there that weekend too - they were there last year when we were - this years list is 104 cars lol!!!

Now for the bad news.....

Many of them cannot find a single hotel with a room free. So if you haven't booked your room for Germany, you could well find it difficult not to!!!!

:worried: Looks like im camping then.

Anyone fancy starting a list for people who want to go but havent booked yet, maybe us misfits can arrange alternative plans.

RSOC - thats worse than the VXR owners club!!!!

Seriously though, i've been there when some of those idiots have been there, lets just say they lower the tone of the place *alot* and do nothing for the reputation of the English!

Last year, there was a SEA of RS's there lol! We counted a convoy of SIXTY FIVE go through Adenau lololol!

(uh oh, Edd1e is reading :wink:) :ban:

:smile:

Would have thought the RSOC would be a great bunch, spent a lot of time on their forums as I was looking at a mk1 RS before I got the clio. All seemed pretty decent

Hmm.. put a spanner in the works for me.

I know there are apartments available but not sure if I fancy being on track with 105 RSs

Mind you, worst thing ive see out there is a guy stagger out to his Impreza, drive off , lose control, mow down a fence and small tree, and then drive off up the road, all right outside my hotel! Left half his bumper there too :tongueout:anic:

Good old English :@:@:@

Mind you, worst thing ive see out there is a guy stagger out to his Impreza, drive off , lose control, mow down a fence and small tree, and then drive off up the road, all right outside my hotel! Left half his bumper there too :tongueout:anic:

Good old English :@:@:@

gotta love an impreza scally :clap:

It's the Renault World Series on the 18th, is it not?? I'd imagine the Ring will be pretty busy for that reason alone.

Get what you can as quick as you can!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beany General Chat 47
inwardnoise Motorsport 4
BREENY BOY Other Marques 2
Roy General Chat 11
Mike Track Days, Meets & Road Trips 1