Going round the bend....

sevenfourate

Devotee of OCD
Paid Member
Left or right handers 'roadies' ?

Clockwise or anti-clockwise for you guys that love going in circles ?

Left or right handers 'roadies' ?

Clockwise or anti-clockwise for you guys that love going in circles ?
Just brought to mind my brother in law's neighbour who can't/won't turn right. He has a route to and from Morrison's which only involves left turns! Scares me to think there are folk like that on the roads.

Left handers and anti-clockwise.
Can keep my right elbow resting out the window:sunglasses:

Reactions: Beany
i prefer left hand corners on the motorbike which is a little unusual, seem to be able to get my head alot lower to the floor. Car i think right handers so you know youre smashing the apex.

Reactions: sevenfourate
Left handers (schwedenkreuz - nordschliefe) at 120 are pretty exhilarating.

Just watched a Schwedenkreuz crash compilation...Christ I definitely need a lot more experience before heading out there...

And I'm a left hander, especially in the outside lane of a dual carriageway when you go steaming past someone in a faster car but they've got to come off the loud pedal so they don't spin out...GRIP FTW.

I'm just wondering if there is a link between having a preference for left or right and being left or right handed. Also most answers have said "right & clockwise". Driving a track clockwise will have more right hand turns and driving it anticlockwise more left hand turns. Is that stating the obvious?