Get In

M

Mentalpen

Editors are on bbc3 at 9pm tomorrow live from Glastonbury. They have to be one of THE best live acts around.

One of my friends was playing last night on the Avalon stage, would love to have gone this year.. def next year.

My mate played a set 5am-6am friday morning, not a bad way to get a free ticket!!!

Id love to go again, not been since Oasis headlined in 2004 :worried:

I've heard the HIAM set and watched Foals. Really wanna go next year! Planning on watching the two door and arctic monkeys sets on Iplayer too :smile:

Love the old Arctic Monkeys stuff but not new stuff.

Saw them at the leadmill (holds 200 people ish) and even at the back you are no more than 10 meters away. Was a cracking gig.

Also seen Editors at fibers in York (pub) and Kaiser Chiefs at there secret gig at the cock pit in Leeds again about 200 attended.

Saw them at the leadmill (holds 200 people ish) and even at the back you are no more than 10 meters away. Was a cracking gig.

Also seen Editors at fibers in York (pub) and Kaiser Chiefs at there secret gig at the cock pit in Leeds again about 200 attended.

Artics are great live, we saw them at the Royal Albert Hall in 2010, got to see their sound check too which was awesome.

leadmill as in sheffield? seen them twice in sheffield but cant for the life of me remember where it was.