Genuine Replacement keyless keys

Glenn_Adam_Doble

Winner - POTM May 2018, June 2018
Platinum Member
As title suggest are genuine ones still available to order,

I’ve got a broken card for the raider and would like to keep things original for it, so a dodgy one won’t suffice as you loose the keyless start function and I’ve also heard it stops your other genuine keyless start card from working

any help much appreciated here’s a picture of the old girl, owned it 8 years now

Last edited:
As title suggest are genuine ones still available to order,

I’ve got a broken card for the raider and would like to keep things original for it, so a dodgy one won’t suffice as you loose the keyless start function and I’ve also heard it stops your other genuine keyless start card from working

any help much appreciated here’s a picture of the old girl, owned it 8 years now
Also interested in this. One of my key cards is ropey, would like to replace with oem if not too pricey.

They're definitely available as I've just called my local main dealer after getting a bit paranoid about mine being 14 years old and the only one I have.
I'd read somewhere - don't know if it's true - that the keycard can be the cause of the old "steering not locked" message with the car failing to start so as mine has done that occasionally, I think it might be prudent to replace anyway

I’m looking for a spare, the dealer quoted £250 has anyone got any recommendations on a cheaper supplier

The trouble is that by buying cheap, do you get the same quality. I guess it depends on how long you intend keeping the car.