G'day from Australia

Hi fellow Clio owners. Just bought my first Clio 2 days ago. Late '09 197. Have little to complain about. Full logbook service history.

Looking forward to hopefully meeting some fellow Clio owners here in Sydney, Australia as well as benefiting and hopefully contributing to the wide knowledge base found on this forum.

Cheers guys!613fe9df66d622201a24ba7c85cdd8a9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

welcome :french: Any plans?

Thank you. Most likely catback exhaust and a tune. Bilstein B14 coilovers - even though the standard suspension is amazing. Other than that, maybe a head unit and speaker upgrade, retrim the steering wheel( maybe alcantara) and last but not least, repair the gutter rash on the rims.

Any suggestions of parts for the above would be greatly appreciated if you have any ideas.

Plenty of options available exhaust-wise (K-Tec, Scorpion, Akrapovic etc.) - can't comment on either on the Clio as mine has a mix of Megane and Clio exhaust so not comparable.
I have the B14's, as do many others on here, and I'm very happy with them, stiffen the car up nicely without taking away from the good points of the standard suspension set-up.

Thanks mate. Other than the gutter rash and a strange mark on the drivers side mirror cover, she's as clean as a whistle. Very pleased!

Awesome. Hope you're making the most of it and giving her a good spanking! They really are a thrilling drive as long as you keep the revs up!

Welcome aboard my upside down friend (One of my very best buddies is Australian and that's often what I say to him !).

Car looks fantastic. Glad to hear you have no complaints .

Look forward to watching your progress and I hope you enjoy our little 'all things Clio' forum....

Welcome to the forum, and g'day! :smile: Always good to see some intercontinental Clio RS lovers joining up!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
RSI97 New Members 9
Ramigojag New Members 14
B New Members 14
W New Members 17
apple3337 New Members 7