GapInsurance.co.uk

Just thought I would post about this company anyone looking for gap insurance I can really recommend them.

I used them for Gap insurance on my lease car started back in 2015, they provided excellent customer service when I was looking to take out the cover.

I dealt with David in 2015 and he was so helpful he was happy to look over my contract as it was not straight forward, the cost of cover was the cheapest by far.

Forward to 2017 and my Octavia was returned to lease company and I pick up my new car on saturday, so I contacted David directly he replied within the hour he was on holiday so replied his colleague Tom would be in touch - sure enough he replied to.

After ironing out the details of the car and cover I have now taken out my second policy with them, again an amazing price, amazing customer service Tom could not do enough to help out, also I was a member of the briskoda forum and they added a 10% discount as I mentioned it again on my second policy.

Website is https://gapinsurance.co.uk or call them on 01943 850999.

Reactions: LOCKE
It's just nice to deal with companies that actually care nowadays, sadly most forums are full of people complaining about companies rarely do the good ones get the credit they deserve.