Gaming Seats

Anyone else got one for racing games? Makes using the steering wheel so much more of an enjoyable experience. I hate using pads for racing games, feels so crap in comparison.

Anyway, here is my setup. :wink:

IMG_1346.gif

IMG_1345.gif

IMG_1343.gif

IMG_1342.gif

Forza Motorsport 3 is so much better for it too.

I'll post some pictures of mine later mate if I get chance to set it up

That looks smart as!!!

I quite fancy getting one of these once we move somewhere I can build my gaming room. :smiley:

Its an Openwheeler seat. Got it from eBay. Been researching game seats for a couple of years. Took the plunge, or rather my wife bought it me for my birthday.

Originally, i wanted a Gameracer Elite. When i was looking into them, it was £295. The price is now £350 + shipping for one of those.

Then i looked at the Playseats Evolution. Again, looks excellent, folds away. When i was looking into it, it was £238. Now its £310 + shipping.

The openwheeler comes with a very good spec as standard, including a sliding seat base, which is extra with the other models. And is shipped to your door for £260. Excellent value.

Its an Openwheeler seat. Got it from eBay. Been researching game seats for a couple of years. Took the plunge, or rather my wife bought it me for my birthday.

Originally, i wanted a Gameracer Elite. When i was looking into them, it was £295. The price is now £350 + shipping for one of those.

Then i looked at the Playseats Evolution. Again, looks excellent, folds away. When i was looking into it, it was £238. Now its £310 + shipping.

The openwheeler comes with a very good spec as standard, including a sliding seat base, which is extra with the other models. And is shipped to your door for £260. Excellent value.

Thanks for that mate. Definitely need to get something sorted for the release of formula 1 next week.

If you buy one on ebay, they deliver within 2 days as well. Excellent service.

Cant wait for the F1 game. :smile:

Thanks for that mate. Definitely need to get something sorted for the release of formula 1 next week.

Also for anyone who doesn't have a BIG ASS telly for it needs to get one NOW!! (surround sound package FTW)

Turtle Beach headphones FTW!! :wink: I want for a bigger screen though. Sometimes i feel like 42" screen isnt big enough.

One of the comments on the seller's feedback stated "Mod req for m/soft s/wheel". I notice you have the same wheel, as do I, is this the case?

Cheers.

One of the comments on the seller's feedback stated "Mod req for m/soft s/wheel". I notice you have the same wheel, as do I, is this the case?

Cheers.

I asked the seller this, and he said the user didnt use enough Velcro. Playseats sell an additional mount for their setup with the 360 wheel, and if the velcro doesnt hold, ill buy the Playseats 360 wheel accessory.

Deako, how you getting on with the Openwheeler?

I can't decide on the Playseat or Openwheeler? You still raving about yours? Does the wheel fit well and secure well. I hear you were thinking about getting the playseat mount, do you think you will be able to mod the Opewheeler mount to attached the adapter?

Cheers

Dave

Similar Thread Suggestions