FV11ONX Background Info

Hi guys,

Been lurking a while. Now ready to buy a Clio, so, does anyone know FV11ONX?

Please PM if you do!

Thanks,
Ben.

Yeah, it's at Evans. Saw the car via Autotrader.

Do you know it? Its a bit of a distance for me to travel so wondered if an impartial opinion was available here.

Cheers,
Ben.

If you look at that car. Ask to speak with Andy Holmes. He knows his stuff and is a huge petrol head. Currently has a mad Elise with a k20 Honda engine in the back

He works there. We was talking about this car the other day. He has driven it and says its tight as a drum

Cup spec with ac I believe

Just remember seeing it as my other half works next door. I was going to say I could go have a look at it for you to save you wasting your time?

Went to see the car today with a view to driving it home.

Very disappointed, if anyone was considering looking at it feel free to PM me.

Cheers,
Ben.

You might as well just post it on the forum, you're not slagging off a company, you're relaying information about a car.

Being new here I wasn't how this type of feedback would be received by the forum. Please feel free to moderate if required.

-Car was filthy inside and out; covered in black tar down passenger side
-Drivers' side Recaro worn and in need of a thorough clean to remove the stains
-Wheels corroded in a few places
-Passenger side rear bumper has been pushed in, creased in line of wheel arch and missing paint
-Missing bits in boot toolkit

All in all, very disappointed. I'll keep looking for an immaculate low mileage 200 - if anyone knows of one please let me know!

Cheers.

Kent.

Ideally a full spec with cup pack and Recaros. Would prefer a colour from the i.d. Range except Liquid Yellow. I already have one of those on the drive.

Thanks,
Ben.