Fuming!

Excuse the rant....

I just don't get why some people genuinely don't care about their cars!?
The missus was parked in a car park yesterday sat in the drivers seat when a car pulls into the space next to her. Two seconds later the big fat swamp donkey gets out of her car smacking her door straight into our car! Then calmly just starts walking off...

My GF: "erm.... excuse me why are you walking off, you just hit my car?"
Swamp Donkey: "No I didnt?!"
My GF: "Yes you clearly did I was sat in the car and saw you (saying this through the window)
Swamp Donkey: "oh well it was only the bloody door handle"
My GF: "I dont give a toss what it was you dont just walk off (gets out of car to inspect damage)
Swamp Donkey: "oh what so your gonna hit my car now?!"
My GF: "No because im careful unlike you, you stupid bitch (lots of anger and expletives followed)

At the end of it all theres a small scuff in my bump strip, to be honest its not worth going to insurance etc. for, and if she had just appologised then all would be fine. Instead she had to be an arrogant fat bitch and try to deny it all and then just try and walk off.

Boils my blood!!!!! :bat: :bat: :bat: :chair::chair::chair:

Glad I wasn't there as I'd have gone mad, though the GF did give her a damn good rollocking lol

Bad luck mate, this is why I don't park in public car parks.

If I have to go to say Argos I go 15min before they close or sit in the car with my lights on lol the amount of people that go to park next to you and see you are in the car then quickly stop and park somewhere else.

Yeah im the same ...always the car right at end of carpark in the distance.....have considered having a boot full of parking cones ...ready to block spaces next to me !!!!

^ lol!

Some old man said to my aunt last week:

Old man: Excuse me your not supposed to take up two spaces!
My aunt: Until you lot learn to open your doors without slamming them into my car and causing dents, ill take up 4 if i have too!
Old Man: :huh:

Was fun to watch because i always say that too!

The few times I've ever taken my Elise into a car park, I always parked at the far end away from any cars and each time I've come back to the car, loads have parked round me

It's as though the car is a magnet --- but it can't be as it's made out of plastic

So annoying isn't it. But if we didn't use the car then what would be the point in having it? Unfortunately there are so many inconsiderate people who don't respect what ypu have. I know full well from experience when my car was keyed earlier this year.

Theres a fella down road from whos got a transit low loader truck for his gardnening business and everytime you walk past it a loud buzz sounds...often thought that could work for carpark parking at supermarkets...!!!

had this on more than one occasion an i always kick off about it. pisses me off aswell.
and the other day, my mate goes to pull up nxt to me an whacks my wing mirror with his. YES he'll be payin for it the lil crettin :closedeyes:

i have had it done twice sitting in the Asda car park waiting for the misses to do the shopping,

on both occasions i have taken £20 from the driver to get it repaired, even tho i new it would polish out, lol

^^ shop at Asda and a Swamp Monkey will wack your door with her Chavalier door.....shop at Waitrose and a Jordan Monkey will wack yours with her Mange Rover door....solution....get it delivered!

Don't respond how I respond. I have been known to take / try to take the keys out of peoples ignition when they start shouting abuse.

Or put there window through and let the hand brake off. That's a good one especially if they are parked on a hill.

couple months back i park up at asda, miles from anything resembling a car, maybe 50 yards from another car. Came out to find out shopping trolley resting against it, Was ragin, dome people are just scum.

Should have taken a scalp from the cow, nice wing mirror or something easy to remove.

Yup happened to me while I was in the boot after Bruntingthorpe! To say I was livid is an understatement! Not the best way of dealing with 2 massive Polish bricklayers, initailly they refused to give me any insurance details, instead I gave them a mouthful and I think I called the police with the intention of getting the muppets deported lmao! Ended up calling them and saying they refused to exchange details. Soon solved the problem! I don't think they will do it again in a hurry!

People just dont care about anything other than themselves, and given your fat swamp monster, most dont care about themselves either!

people like that just don't understand what its like to be proud of something. but neither would i if i was a 24stone monster driving a **** box of a car an relying on taxpayers to pay for my 6 kids

yes if you claim off their insurance but its still a claim against them and you where involved so will effect your insurance for the next x amount of years.

a few months back I parked at the very edge of tesco car park to come out to find a trolly had been flung in to my car needless to say tesco had one of there trollys in a hedge and I was very peeved £45 and a PDR guy came removed my rear light and started poking the dent out looks perfect but its still £45 I spent because of some pikey tosser!

my gf always parks her delsol in two spaces ive heard people moan about women drivers as they walk past but id rather get that than a big dent in the rear quarter or door. as its a jap car the bodywork is made out of rice.

safe to say the clio will be parked in 2 aswell

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C200MOJO Clio General Chat 16
Beany Clio General Chat 15
L General Chat 13