Front Splitter

lewisflintham

POTM Winner - November 2016, August 2017
Gold Member
Hi guys and girls,

Has anyone got the part number for the very bottom front splitter? (The black plastic one).

The previous owner of my car seems to have run it over a kerb, and it's scratched and a little out of shape. I've just rung Renault and they've quoted £165.24 + VAT. I was thinking about replacing it, but that seems a bit steep. They also said "we don't give part numbers out". I've noticed some on the Internet at much less, but I imagine they're for the non-sport. Anyone know if they're different?

Also, are there any other options?

Thanks.

There's a guy on the Clio Sport Owners page on FB that sells his own ones for around £90-100 but I can't for the life of me remember his name. I'll see if I can see it anywhere. I also think that his look better.

Many of the splitters you'll see are for other cars, just have to find one that fits with minimal trimming and looks good!

[MENTION=54404]MRizzle[/MENTION] ... any idea what splitter that is?

The guy makes them out of fibreglass and are his own design/spec but I assume that they're based off something else. I really like them though because they're quite aggressive looking and I think the 200 could use a bit more of an aggressive face. I'll be getting one in due course I should imagine and highlighted to him my interest in the past.

The guy makes them out of fibreglass and are his own design/spec but I assume that they're based off something else. I really like them though because they're quite aggressive looking and I think the 200 could use a bit more of an aggressive face. I'll be getting one in due course I should imagine and highlighted to him my interest in the past.

[MENTION=54404]MRizzle[/MENTION] ... let us know if you are getting one. interested in this.

That looks awesome...

ktec sell a 200t splitter. I'd like one at some point.

Not any more, gone from the site now. It was the Elia one, Womble bought one directly from them from Germany. Exchange rate won't help now thou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk