Front headlights

I own a clio 197 cup, so don't have the luxurys of xenons, but would like the projectors, question is does renault do projectors without the cornering lights that will fit on my car, or will these on eBay fit my car http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-CLIO-MK4-06-ANGEL-EYE-CHROME-Headlights-/300595089681 if these fit will I need other stuff to fit them or these just plug and play? Or can anyone recommend any for my 197 cup oh it's a white 197 cup want to change but not sure to what need help and advice thanks all in advance

Problem is full fat 197 looks better on them but didn't looks right on 197 cup. It better what you got now because it a 197 cup.

It up to you.

I think previous owner has fitted a hid kit as bulb has got plastic bit round it, so I gather it's a hid bulb, if this goes how I replace ? Is I just bulb as looking on eBay the bulbs come with all wire on so does just connect straight to ballast or summit, sorry I not technical and prob sound thick think just keep to what's there but want to get replacement bulb just in case it goes so got something to put in

If you've got an HID kit fitted, you'll probably find you have holes in the rubber covers on the back of the lights, to let the wires through.

If you've got an HID kit fitted, you'll probably find you have holes in the rubber covers on the back of the lights, to let the wires through.

This.

You can retrofit projector headlights should you wish to, either second hand from a breaker or brand new from a trader in here. Don't worry about the cornering lights, all projectors have them but they simply won't work. What you have to pay attention is the type of the projector headlight you are going to go for. There are two types, the one with the auto lever monitor (Xenons) and the one without. You are looking for the one without. H1 fitment for the dipped ones and H7 for the mains.

A similar thread two lines down:wink:

http://www.clio197.net/forum/showthread.php?39651-197-Projector-Query

Hope that helps