Front Bumper Broken?

Just got my 197 back yesterday from the dealer who worked on it & this is what ive found so far.
Can anyone check their 197 and tell me if this is normal? or have they broken the supports/clips underneath? it looks like theyve taken a screwdriver to it to pry the bumper off :worried: as their is 2 paint chips in the top corner of each grill.
thanks
Ive already contacted Renault and the dealer about the paint chips but only noticed the loose bumper at the weekend so ill contact them monday.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xj0_Q_83X8

Last edited:
Im going out in 10 mins and will report back but Im 100% certain its not right mate... :worried:

Mine lift a bit so I would say the left side looks ok, when you lift the right side do you here any clicking?

Last edited:
I know its not a big but this is the scratch/chip that is on both sides, guessing made by a screwdriver or a something to lever the bumper off :confused1: by a genius mechanic.

I think you will find every 197 does this (have checked 3 others and they all rub in the same places) and its where the light rubs on the edge of the bumper, it does it in other places as well, design fault with the car. Why do you think the 200 has a totally different design (not juts for looks)

Last edited:
There were no chips at all there before i took it to the dealer, i was trying to figure how to take the grills out the other week so i had looked all round that place and i would of spotted it instantly

Hey mate been and checked and mine is firmly attached, I would be querying it with the mechanic that did the job as its not right IMO.

Cheers for checking your cars, ill be on the phone to them monday, it was in the garage to get a new A/C condenser free as a good will gesture from Renault as they would not cover it under warranty, took me about 3 months to get it sorted but saved me £450 which they quoted me.
Stay clear of the dealer, ive had nothing but problems .. Allen Renault Northampton

I changed my nose grills yesterday and that is NOT right. There are 2 bolts under the bonnet plus 2 plastic plug screws towards the outside that hold it on. Behind the nose grills there are two yellow support plugs each side, my guess is that they are not in place or missing?