Forza Motorsport 4

So whos all gonna be buying FM4, hopefully with a Clio 200 in it this time. :jase:

Parting shot of a 197 i did in FM3.

clio1.jpg

Does the pope pray? Love the Forza games (much better than the GT games now) so will definitely be picking this new one up.

I find Forza is loads better than Gran Turismo. The handling is loads better, the customisation is loads better too, some of the paint jobs people come up with are astonishing !

exactly, if you want any design on a car, it can be done. Engine transplants and drivetrain changes are also epic.

just waiting on the special edition being announced and it will be ordered.

I'm a GT fan.. but this looks good! Will maybe have to get it! One thing can you get more info on the HUD? I like to see a % of how much accelerator and brake is being applied

you can bring up a telemetry that tells you everything from how much G your pulling, to tyre pressure and temp. Really useful when tuning cars.

saw the top gear track on the demo, not sure if was done only for the E3 gig or if its in the game, but it looks so good. The reply was spot on for the exact camera locations you on the tv.

I'm still liking Dirt, but I hardly get chance to play on it. Will have to get Forza though, been my favourite for years. Not done much on the last one though, just due to lack of time. I remember when I was a kid doing the long duration races on GT! Summer holidays were racing time! Not the whole holiday, just some time. But now I have to manage with 4 weeks holiday a year instead of what, 16 weeks is it?

ooooooof that looks good.

and after the major disappointment of GT5, i cant wait to get back into Forza!

Can't wait for this to come out!!!

I hadn't seen that trailer before, brilliant. 12 in a race!!! :smile:

Hope there's still a 197/200 in there! Maybe even a 250 & not just as DLC!

We should set up some specs for a clio championship, lap time challenge?

think the 250 is gauranteed, would fully expect the 200 in it. Even if the 200 was there and you could get a 197 front and rear bumper in the bodykit section like they do with the Evo 4/5/6