forged engine package

hi I'm after a bit of help and clarification on a few things, firstly does anyone know if this package will fit a 197 http://www.engine-dynamics.com/Spec.../ForgedPistonForgedConRodandCatcamPackage.asp i have sent them an email but that was at the beginning of the week and had no reply.
also my engine is nearly on 100,000m and if above package does fit I'm guessing i would need to replace the hydraulic lifters, bearings and thrust washers etc to see the best in performance gains was also thinking of getting forged inlet and exhaust valves some mild head work and matched inlets wondering if it will raise the rev limit a bit and turn it into a right screamer?
sorry if some of these questions seem simple to answer but I'm still learning about the fr4 and just after advice.
thanks for your time

The package will fit a 197.

If you want to raise the rev limit you really need the valves but you wont raise it by much. To get much higher rev ceiling you need the Cat Cam follower kit but this requires extensive head work to machine slots in the head.

If you want a screamer your looking at around a £10k build. I know someone who has just built a 260bhp 197 engine for a track car. That spec of engine wouldn't really be suitable for everyday use at that kind of power tbh.

thanks for the replies gents, would the package be ok for a dd or would it better on my bank balance and engine to just replace the piston rings, thrust washers, bearings etc with all standard parts instead of the forged ones and just get the cat cams and springs with new hydraulic lifters for a fraction of the price and still get similar performance gains ?
and still keep it so can be driven as a daily but have fun on track

Just do a complete rebuild replacing with oem parts. Like Fernandez said there is really no point in forging if you keep the head, valves etc the same. You'll see minimal benefits for the money spent.