Flocking hell

I was a bit bored with the drab centre console so i got this done im a bit undecided now as to wether i like it or not opinions please

Not a fan tbh, I think you need more than just the centre console. Could be the start of something good though :smile:

It's your motor mate do un to it what you like.As for me it would have to be a bit darker or a zany colour

It's your motor mate do un to it what you like.As for me it would have to be a bit darker or a zany colour

The flocking is black roy think it must have picked up the flash see i was toying with the idea of yellow to match the dash strips but cant find any pics of anyone whos done it maybee someone can photo shop it ?

Looks awesome!

Proper gutted though! Sent mine away today to be done in white as I have a spare centre console! Lol

Thought I would have been the first

Edit: also flock can be any colour according to the flocked who is doing my console

Last edited:
Looks awesome!

Proper gutted though! Sent mine away today to be done in white as I have a spare centre console! Lol

Thought I would have been the first

Edit: also flock can be any colour according to the flocked who is doing my console

Is that the VW guys at long eaton? had my alfa dash done by them, they are good.

Similar Thread Suggestions