Fitted 200 clocks in 197

Always looking for a bargain, managed to get some 'really, really cheap' 200 clocks off fleebay. Took them to my mate steve and fitted them in no less than 5 mins. Couldn't believe how easy the clocks pop out....Given mine is LY, love the Yellow rev counter and even better the 'peep' from changing gear. Just need to change mileage, cars now only done 8k, which steve will put it back to 40k
The other funny bit is it now says 29 mpg.....I never saw more than 22mpg. Are the 200 that good on fuel....

I love cheap mods....

Always looking for a bargain, managed to get some 'really, really cheap' 200 clocks off fleebay. Took them to my mate steve and fitted them in no less than 5 mins. Couldn't believe how easy the clocks pop out....Given mine is LY, love the Yellow rev counter and even better the 'peep' from changing gear. Just need to change mileage, cars now only done 8k, which steve will put it back to 40k
The other funny bit is it now says 29 mpg.....I never saw more than 22mpg. Are the 200 that good on fuel....

I love cheap mods....

crap pics but you get the idea...

Last edited:
wtf?? is this the set of ebay? i didn think it was just plug and play, just how easy is it to pop them out?? well done

Could have fitted it in 2 mins....!!!!

wtf?? is this the set of ebay? i didn think it was just plug and play, just how easy is it to pop them out?? well done

Yep, plug n' play....Didn't even offer him the price it was up on fleebay. When I say it took 5 mins, if Steve was in a hurry, could have done it in 2mins. It was that easy. Easy to come out and one plug in the back.....Beep works too....only issue is the settings. The mileage is now only 8k but my mate steve as the software to correct it.....

Last edited:
I bought a set of 200 clocks from ebay the other day but I haven't got around to fit them yet. Would a how to guide be possible litchy since it's a 5 min job? I would appreciate it very much! Thanks

Last edited:
I bought a set of 200 clocks from ebay the other day but I haven't got around to fit them yet. Would a how to guide be possible litchy since it's a 5 min job? I would appreciate it very much! Thanks

PM me your number and I'll ask steve my mate to give you a call who fitted mine.....believe it or not, you don't have to remove one screw.....

looking at the renault pdf file for the clocks it mentions new guages needing calibration as such...anyone know whats involved?

maybe thats why second hand ones just fit as they have been calibrated as such!
:confused1: