first polish of 2011 UR 197

washed and dried the car today and thought might as well make the ost of the dry weather and give it a polish too

decided to give my new camera a try and take some photo's of it looking clean!

always comes up brilliantly. looks brand new!

used meguires gold class today just for quickness. alwayds goes on and buffs off easy even when its a cold day.

P1000372.gif

P1000365.jpg

P1000363.gif

P1000362.jpg

P1000357.jpg

P1000354.gif

Nice :smile: looks like the G10 is doing you nicely, would recommend getting a circular polarising filter. The photos are great, with a filter they'd look excellent :smile:

will look into them

what do they do? make a gradual tint in the colour or something?

With cars the primary effects is to cut out some of the reflections (only lets light poloraised in a particular direction through) which is most noticable on windscreens and if set correctly makes the colours look way more vibrant.

Sort of like:
4990392461_c8b42a0a3e.jpg

Have to admit being a picky f'er I didn't set it quite right on that one but looking at the windscreen you can see right into the cabin because it's just got rid of all reflections.

Also not too expensive to buy for how much use you can get out of one.

just priced them up and theyre not much

the red paint really reflects light so i think it may work well with my car

Did mine today took me ages, did 3 layers of SRP and 2 layers of meguiars wax, forgot to take pics though, but my gosh it is gleaming!

Looks brilliant, red comes up trumps!

What model is your car; black side strips = Cup, but no red Brembos = me confused!?

Similar Thread Suggestions