First hot hatch! Catch me around Glasgow/ Perthshire

bobbyross96

Paid Member
Picked up a full fat 200 cup a few days ago and I'm absolutely loving it; a wee race car for the road! It dominates around Crieff, Comrie, Auchterarder and Perth. Looking forward to lurking here for the foreseeable Here are some pics following a polish today.

20200720_190023.jpg

20200720_182148_2.jpg

20200720_214311.jpg

20200718_193737.jpg20200720_190023.jpg20200720_182148_2.jpg20200720_214311.jpg20200718_193737.jpg

Got a bit of track experience at Knockhill with my previous car, looking forward to getting this one up there asap

Got a bit of track experience at Knockhill with my previous car, looking forward to getting this one up there asap
I'm heading up there on Saturday afternoon in my 200. I'd offer you some passenger laps but no spectators allowed currently.

I'm heading up there on Saturday afternoon in my 200. I'd offer you some passenger laps but no spectators allowed currently.

I have a friend marshalling up there he was saying the same thing. Think I'll be heading away with friends to Oban/ Skye to properly break it in. Clio v Cupra v S3 for twisty back roads... Should be interesting. Thanks for the offer though, sure I'll see you on track at some point.

Looks like a really good example. There aren’t any other hot hatches out there that you could have more fun in on a B road. Can’t help but notice the plate, we usually see a lot of Clio RS’s in NI with Uk plates and not the opposite way round [emoji23]. Did you get the car in Northern Ireland?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a really good example. There aren’t any other hot hatches out there that you could have more fun in on a B road. Can’t help but notice the plate, we usually see a lot of Clio RS’s in NI with Uk plates and not the opposite way round [emoji23]. Did you get the car in Northern Ireland?

You tend to find a lot of NI cars show up in searches when organised by distance from postcode because NI is closer than most English cars that are for sale.

The previous owner brought it over to Scotland on the ferry, registered around Belfast I believe.

Reactions: GarethM3